Wednesday 22 January 2014

Information box research and net:

I have chosen to research an information box that I had. 
The box contained many free samples of things, as well as leaflets and other items, for this reason I know if I created a box of this size, I would be able to fit any items that I desired in there.
I have unfolded the box to see how the net of it works, it is rather intricate, as the flaps all fold into separate holes to form a solid structure, which isn't weak, and can hold lots of times and paper stock. 
 The reverse of the box shows where I could print, if I were going to use this on screen and then print onto such a thing.
And as you can see, the final folded up box looks very neat and sturdy.
This will be a good effort as a way of displaying all the information I have to hand out, free, to customers who buy a Christian T shirt from River island.