Tuesday 14 January 2014

Inspiring magazine layouts:

http://inspirationhut.net/inspiration/30-more-stunning-magazine-and-publication-layout-inspiration/

"Here I have compiled 30 more magazine and publication layouts that I feel are good enough to inspire even the best of you! I think that as designers we always reach out for inspiration the second we receive a new brief, and personally I find that I search for layout inspiration much longer than what I would for lets say, typography or even web-design. So hopefully, I will shorten your search for layouts so you can crack on. If you need some more fuel after this delightful bunch, check out this post."




These magazine layouts are beautiful and creative, but they don't massively benefit me, not after all of the magazine deconstruction that I have already done.