Monday 11 November 2013

Fabio Fragiocomo - Creative advertising lecture

After attending a lecture presented Fabio Fragiocomo, I feel I have learnt about forms of advertising and specific renown adverts in the world that could have influenced my ides in previous projects.

Specifically, this poster based around animal cruelty and the use of fur would have benefitted me in my previous newspaper project as the style of it is already strikingly similar to the format of design that I went for.
I feel the two tone format of red and black colours in this design is very similar to the pieces which I created surrounding the newspaper project, and in retrospect, it would have been very useful for me to know about this design in that project as I could have used it as inspiration to show how it directly influenced my designs.