Friday 25 April 2014

Studio Brief 04 - Speaking From Experience

Brief for Studio Brief 04 - Speaking From Experience.

I have chosen to analyse the brief for our latest project which is:'Studio Brief 04 - Speaking From Experience'. I am doing this to be sure of the brief and the task which I have been set, so that I can produce the most thorough piece of design that I am capable of and attempt to fulfil the brief to my highest standard. 
"Produce a graphic response/ graphic product /piece of work"
"entertaining, advisory or informative."
"any appropriate media or format"
"statement, comment, observation or gives advice about your experience on your first year of this course."

These pieces of information from the brief set me a guideline into what would be appropriate to create.
I will move on from this to creating a proposal of my ideas and developing the most effective solution to this problem.